As developers, we are involved in top class office and residential projects with a total value of more than 150 mil Euro, primely located in Bucharest. Our projects stand out through their great location, unique design & concept and outstanding construction quality.
- Management of the detailed design process
- Monitoring and review of the project strategy
- Commercial analysis and financial management of the real estate asset project during all construction phases
- Supervising and coordinating all constructions activities and third parties
- Management and control of real estate’s project close-out issues including the defects liability period
- Development of marketing communications strategy and creative concepts
- Sales strategy
- Supervising and / or managing the of sales team and process, client liaison
- Management of delivery, hand-over and after-sales services
- Economic feasibility as part of the property management
- Preparing, monitoring and on-going maintenance cash flows
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Budgeting, monitoring and on-going maintenance of the real estate assets
With an experience of more than 20 years in Romania, our construction, renovation and rehabilitation works exceed 800,000 sqm from residences, shopping malls, offices to showrooms and factories. The total value of our works exceed 500 mil Euro.
- We understand the vital impact of our facility management services and we take responsibility for the performance of our actions, guaranteeing optimal solutions, tailored to each area.
- We provide effectively financial, technical and non-technical Property & Facility Management services, for medium and large properties, offering 24/7 specialized support services.
We deliver complete and integrated management services, from design & engineering, cost control, financial, procurement, supply chain management and project management.
- Design – bill of quantities, engineering review and approval.
- Management – coordinating and controlling specialty contractors and site activities, offering financial planning and engineering solutions, reporting cost control results, organizing and evaluating tender results and assisting in permit requests and associated inspections
- Project Management – legal consultancy, strategic planning, risk management solutions, project strategy, financing and budget planning, project set up and controlling
- Financial Management – Planning and estimating costs, issuing cost-cutting scenarios, controlling budgets, reporting, evaluating facility investment, offering supplier auditing
- Procurement & Supply-chain Management – following acquisition policies, procedures and forms as well as invoicing and debt collection, negotiating pricing and contracts, coordinating contractors and managing stocks and inventory
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. MC Group Romania does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. MC Group Romania will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
© 2018 MC Group Romania - All rights reserved.